The Surgical Specialty Center of Westchester (SSCW) is currently participating with the following health insurance plans:
- Aetna (all product lines)
- Empire BlueCross BlueShield (excluding HealthPlus)
- MVP Medicaid & MVP Essential (excluding Exchange Plans & Commerical Plans)
- Oxford Health Plans (commercial products only)
- United Healthcare (excluding any Medicare plans, New York Essentials plans, UHC Community Plans)
- No Fault
- Worker’s Comp
Please be aware that you or your insurance company may be billed by (4) separate entities for your surgical procedure:
- The facility fee (SSCW)
- Your surgeon’s professional services
- Anesthesia services (if applicable)
- Pathology/laboratory services (if applicable)
Any deductible, copayment, or coinsurance are the responsibility of the patient and are payable no later than the day of surgery. A member of our Business Office will contact you prior to your surgery to review your financial responsibility.
We accept cash, bank/cashier’s checks, and all major credit cards as a form of payment. SSCW is also proud to offer Care Credit as a financial option to our patients. Please contact our billing office for more information.
For questions regarding anesthesia billing, please contact Northeastern Anesthesia at (914) 666-8866.
Our billing staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have regarding your insurance plan benefits and financial responsibility. Please call our billing department at (914) 777-8400 and press Option 2.