Welcome to the Surgical Specialty Center of Westchester (SSCW), a nationally accredited outpatient surgical facility that provides world-class surgical care to the tri-state area and beyond.
SSCW is a trusted, patient-centric home for multi-disciplinary excellence in plastic; ophthalmologic; hand; urologic; podiatric; orthopedic; ear, nose and throat (ENT); oral maxillofacial and spinal surgeries.
Our facility is endorsed by the Nation’s highest surgical authority and staffed with some of the area’s premier surgeons; in fact, Castle Connolly and Westchester Magazine recognized three SSCW surgeons as three of the “Top Doctors” in the county. You can trust SSCW to provide world-class surgical care.
Here, patients are afforded every possible surgical comfort, from the compassionate care of our highly trained registered nurses, to advanced, minimally invasive surgical procedures that minimize pain, scarring and recovery time. Our facility was designed by surgeons to optimize patient privacy and the frequency of provider-patient communication. Here, you and your family are well attended, and given the highest consideration.
We proudly offer a concierge service; free parking; an exclusive café that serves breakfast and lunch to patients, their families and friends; individual pre-operative room televisions and free Wi-Fi.
And though we offer surgical excellence, comfort and privacy by design, patient safety is our priority.
• We’re accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care, one of the Nation’s leading surgical facility accrediting organizations
• We’re accredited by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
• We are licensed by the New York State Department of Health, a certification that ensures we meet or exceed the Nation’s highest surgical and safety standards
• Patient-centric innovation: We were the first ambulatory surgery center in Westchester County to offer the revolutionary Femto Second Laser for cataract extraction
• A continuum of care: Our highly trained and experienced registered nurses facilitate pre- and post-operative care
• Trusted endorsement: The American Red Cross has certified each member of our staff in advanced cardiac life support
• Trusted resources: When required, board-certified and hospital affiliated anesthesiologists administer our anesthesia
• An impressive résumé: We perform over 3400 surgical cases each year